Sunday, April 4, 2010

GOOGLE DOCS


GOOGLE DOCS is a free, Web-based word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, form, and data storage service offered by Google. It allows users to create and edit documents online while collaborating in real-time with other users.

Create and share your work online

  • Upload from and save to your desktop
  • Edit anytime, from anywhere
  • Pick who can access your documents
  • Share changes in real time
  • Files are stored securely online
  • It's free!

  • I use Google Docs quite a bit as an educator. First of all I create and store all of my lesson plans as Google documents. I have created tests and forms for my students here as well. One very successful project was a collaborative piece done my students. Each student added information to the document while the whole group were able to see the additions in real time. This is an awesome website to use and it's free!!!!!!!!

    Sign up for or sign in to Google Docs here:

    http://www.google.com/google-d-s/b1.html

    No comments:

    Post a Comment